Some of you might already have heard of the Liebster Award. For those of you who haven’t: it’s a neverending survey/tag for upcoming, small blogs (less than 200 followers). This way, those unknown blogs might just get a few more people to discover them. Katie from White Blank Hysteria tagged me, so now I will gladly answer her questions. After that, I will also tag eleven upcoming blogs to answer the questions I’ve made up.
Let’s get started then, shall we!
1. Tell us something funny about yourself?
I don’t know if this counts as funny, but I’ve got a little story about how I eat my pie. Which is downwards. Yep. While normal people just take little bits of their pie, taking a bit of all layers, I eat pie layer by layer. I just hate how eating a pie the normal way mixes all the flavours that are so carefully put in. I enjoy pie just so much more when I eat layer by layer. And yes, I’ve gotten some strange looks for it.
2. What colour is your bike?
My bike is dark-ish blue with silver accents.
3. What is something you would really like to learn?
I would really like to learn a new language. Something totally new, with a different alphabet and all. I’ve already learned a bit of sign language and I would like to become better at it, but it is hard to practise on my own.
4. What is you favourite language?
This might be predictable, but my favourite language is English. There’s so much you can do with it and there’s so much I’ve yet to learn. Even though I speak Dutch in my day-to-day life, I will always prefer English for personal use.
5. And while we’re still talking about favourites… what’s your favourite movie at the moment?
Though one! I think my favourite movie at the moment would have to be Now You See Me.
6. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I wanted an outlet for my Day Zero Project, somewhere to vent and keep track of what I’ve done so far.
7. How did you come up with the name of your blog? What does it mean?
I don’t really know anymore how I came up with the name of my blog. I remember that I wanted to have a short and fun sentence, which didn’t involve my name. But I really can’t recall how I came up with ‘I’m just this awesome’. And it obviously means that I am just this awesome (though it is a bit awkward to tell people I know in real life about my blog, since ‘I’m just this awesome’ does sound a bit stuck up).
8. Who is your biggest celeb crush?
At the moment, that would have to be Eoin Macken, who plays Gwaine in the British series Merlin.
9. What does your school bag look like?
My school bag is a plain black bag from Primark. It’s got a bit of a triangle shape if you look at it from the side. It’s got two short handles and a long handle for over the shoulder. It doesn’t have any side-pockets, but the inside does have a small extra pocket in which I keep my phone and public transport card. It’s got a bit of a relief going on, but it doesn’t really catch the eye.
10. Describe yourself from someone else’s perspective.
I cheated and asked a friend to describe me. She said I’m weird in a positive way, I eat funny (and she didn’t even mean the way I eat pie), I’ve got a good sense of fashion, I bake really tasty pies and she thinks it’s cool that I’ve got those year-books. And just to answer a little bit of the question myself: I think I’m pretty funny and good company. I’ve got little quirks, but they make me how I am.
11. Do you think a questionmark behind a random task changes the sentence in a question?
Yes, but not like an actual question. It looks a bit insecure, like you don’t know if it should be a question or not.
And those were the questions I had to answer!
Here are eleven people who have to answer my questions:
- A Thousand Dandelions
- Red Sonja
- Solly Sunday
- The Nine Lives of Art
- Ilse ten Have
- My Journey Through Style
- The World is a Book
- The Creative Mind
(I know it is a tag for mostly smaller blogs, to get them into attention. I don’t exactly know how bloglovin’ works, but I’ve made sure all of you have less than 200 followers on bloglovin’. I didn’t take any other activities (like YouTube) into account, because that’s not what this tag is for.)
People I’ve tagged, here are your questions:
1. Describe yourself in five words.
(Beschrijf jezelf in vijf woorden.)
2. Which season do you like best and why?
(Welk seizoen vind jij het leukst en waarom?)
3. Are you a morning person or a night person?
(Ben je een ochtend- of een avondmens?)
4. What does your bag currently hold?
(Wat zit er op dit moment in je tas?)
5. What is your favourite drink?
(Wat drink je het liefst?)
6. If you had to pick one movie you think everyone should have seen at least one, which would it be?
(Als je één film moest kiezen waarvan je vindt dat iedereen die ooit gezien moet hebben, welke film zou dat zijn?)
7. Which song is your guilty pleasure?
(Welk lied is jouw guilty pleasure?)
8. What is your favourite childhood book?
(Wat is je favoriete kinderboek?)
9. Why did you start blogging?
(Waarom ben je begonnen met bloggen?)
10. If you could change one thing about your life right now, what would it be?
(Als je aan je leven op dit moment iets kon veranderen, wat zou dat dan zijn?)
11. And a bit extreme: you have to lose either your hearing or your sight. Which sense organ would you keep and why?
(En een beetje (heel erg) extreem: je moet kiezen tussen het verliezen van je zicht of je gehoor. Welk zintuig zou je houden en waarom?)
After you’ve answered my questions, you have to make up eleven questions of you own and also tag eleven people! Have fun with this tag!